Hanneslol - Just Chill Hanneslol - Just Chill

i dont get it.

i dont get why this is rated so low! this actually pretty catchy. It definently needs more added though. maybe some more or some more hi-hats. great start though!

xKore - Entropy (Preview) xKore - Entropy (Preview)

You, my friend, are a fucking legend.

this is probably one of best dubstep songs ive ever heard. The way it sounds just creates tons of emotion throught the song, and it never loses it flare throughout. You were great in the past, your great now, and i hope you still continue to be great in the future.

-thedude9

P.S. what software do you use? I only use Image-line/FL plugins and i've never made anything like this.

Breath the freedom Breath the freedom

well...

its a very nice song. its to bad you just stole all the patterns from iridiums remix
and just remixed them, otherwise this would've been

try remixing with your own patterns and sounds later on.

this isnt creative. its recycled. and if you think this review is worthless, then fine. do so. im just trying a point that you cant just take someone elses work and just re use it. i am proud to give this a 0 star.

next time you tell me to "listen and learn", make it actually original.

BLR responds:

this was a long time ago...now ive made more song better than these...uplifting trance is what my blood is made by, and im gonna show u

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

I actually like this stuff better than your techno stuff. This sounds amazing. definently worth the 5/5. Good stuff , man.

Also, if you dont mind, could you check out my lastest song? tahnks.

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Addicted.

I dont usually listen to this kind of music, but this track has gotten me hooked! The sounds were pretty sweet, and so was mixing of it all. Great job. 5/5, 10/10.

Also, if it's not to much trouble, could you check out my lastest song? i'd really appreciate it.

TheBiocide responds:

That's awesome! Thanks a lot, man.
And sure, I'll give your song a listen, It's nooo problem :)

This Party Is Awesome. This Party Is Awesome.

Definently worth my download

This is freakin awesome! I kind of doubted the started the start, but i really got into it. It's actually quite catchy! 5/5, 10/10, favourited. (also the bit at 2:15 made me lol a little).

By the way, if you dont mind, could you check out my lastest song? i'd really appreciate it!

BananasWithAppeal responds:

Thanks man I really appreciate it. Ill check your stuff out.

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

This song gave me an eargasm.

I usually dont listen to dubstep, but this is probably one of my favourite songs right now. I'm a fan of all your work, especially this one. keep rockin dude.

xKore - Time's Up xKore - Time's Up

you are freaking awesome.

usually in my reviews i leave a bunch of reasons why i am obsessed with this song or either hate the crap out of it, but this song has left me verbally speechless. (obviously not technology wise, i otherwise i couldnt be writing this). You are awesome. dont stop what your doing.

DONT STOP BELIEVING.

5/5 and Favorited

HM - Life WiP 2 HM - Life WiP 2

Pretty Awesome.

This is some i would definently put on my ipod when its finished. good job!

Cold Fire Cold Fire

um...

I'm not saying this is copied, but a lot of riffs have been taken from the song surrealism by 4one. Especially the intro. its basically the same thing with electric guitars and drums added.

But still, its a pretty good song!

all in all, 3/5.